Friday, November 2, 2012

{November 1}

November is here! 

I'm so thankful. I love this month. I love next month. I think I was just made for the holidays.

Technically, it's not really "November 1" since it's after midnight but I decided to cheat just a little so I could still get a blog post in. You know me & goals--my goal was to blog "today" even if it got too late. So, I've had a full day but I still have so much for which to be grateful. . . 

Today, it has to be friends. They're kind of important. 

I've been missing my blog and I've been SO touched that recently some really wonderful people that I TOTALLY admire have asked me about it. 
They've actually missed my blog! 
     (Insert jumping up and down, huge smile that made my cheeks hurt, and squealing with delight.) 
That made me feel a little special inside.  A ginormous THANK YOU to these dear friends and anyone else that stumbles upon my little piece of Blogdom. Another ginormous THANK YOU to my friends just for being my friends.

Now, I'm ready to begin celebrating the holidays and filling my blog with all the amazing things that bless my life.

AND because EVERY blog post has to have pictures:


{Who are those people?? They are crazy! It was seriously cold beyond description and I see smiles on their faces. They're weird.
No, that's not me smiling with a bright red Rudolph nose.}


{Bear . . . not so crazy or weird. I think he just has crazy, weird owners.}


4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

your blog is GORGEOUS!
I love the topper
I love the post
I live the pictures
I love it all!

Kayla and Joshua said...

You're back! Welcome! Love the new blog look, adorable! So glad it's the holidays now, yahoo! Love you and this now means you have to blog all the time! :)

Janene said...

Hooray! Welcome back! You're so loved by so many. miss you lots!!!

Sarah Lunt said...

Glad you're back! The dog in camo is hilarious!