Friday, March 11, 2011

{just my luck}

Today was my lucky day!

I got to spend my day with these BEAUTIFUL ladies . . .


As well as these BEAUTIFUL ladies . . .


Jealous???  That's what I expected.  Sorry!
I'm just lucky like that.
I don't always have perfect luck . . . I only had my iPhone camera (and they still look gorgeous!).

What did we do?
Just boring things like make-up counters, shoe department, clothes, lots of laughs, made plans for the BALL . . . picked up a few books to help with our upcoming trip.  Nothing too interesting so I hope you aren't feeling left out.  We really wish you'd been there.

India's 12th birthday will pretty much be FANTASTIC after shopping today.  She's getting some REALLY great stuff.  I know because Kelly & Rachel helped me find the PERFECT gifts.  (They also kept India entertained so I could make the purchases!)  

It was SOOOOO fun!

I did promise to show you what my sweet Laura gave me yesterday . . .


Isn't it beautiful!  I LOVE crystal bowls. :)

She actually gave me TWO!  The second non-identical bowl is also beautiful! I even took lovely pictures of them together.  As luck would have it, I ran out of space for pictures in Blogosphere.  I have no idea if I can delete extra pictures but I did purchase MORE space!  Guess what!  Luck . . . it "may not be available for 24 hours."  Apparently, they were serious and I'm out of space.  You will have to come back to see the lovely pair.  Laura is ever-so sweet and thoughtful.  I'm so glad she thought of me when she wanted to give them a new home.  She claims she wasn't using them . . . I will!  What should I serve in them first?

1 comment:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

i AM jealous! i can't believe how grown up india, rachel and london look!!! oh, and the bowl is gorgeous! man, that's a lot of exclamation points. ;) ha ha!