Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{my blog and distractions}

It's Spring Break and I had BIG plans! 
The week is not over and I still have hope. 
My internet was having technical difficulties until late last night.  (*sigh* Sir Thomas is my hero!)
 I'm just now getting to blog for the first time this week. 

One of my BIG plans was "operating" on my blog.  
I still need to learn how to do so many things! 
Not to mention, I want it to look really great!

Some of the distractions:
1. NO internet
2. Cute kids
3. Pesky pets


India is a #2.  She's abetting a #3.


Can you see why we are distracted?  Raja is TOO cute and India is smitten.
She would much rather attend to Raja than anything on my list!
(I actually sympathize.)


Rambo is NOT my dog.  He is a #3 and belongs to Keaton.  
My problem?  He wants to be a lap dog - my lap dog.

How I wish I had crazy photo-editting talent.  Can't you picture me with Rambo in a cute cozy around my neck like India and Raja?!?!?


Rambo thinks he is like Raja.  Dog = Dog
He stays under my feet, keeps his head in my lap, and begs for attention.
Blogland impressions of me are important so I included the pictures of me smiling . . . making him look endearing.  Rambo, please go find your boy now.


Problem #1 has been corrected and I hope #2 & #3 are willing to cooperate! :)
My fingers are crossed!



1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Yes, Rambo in a sling would be a site to see!