Friday, April 8, 2011

{Flashback Friday}

I adore my children.  They make everyday worth waking up. 
(Being married to Sir Thomas is actually reason enough.) 
The part where my kids grow up so fast is not such a favorite.
My sweet cousin, Caroline, just welcomed baby Solomon to her precious family!  I'm so happy for them!!  He's #4 and I happen to think having 4 children is wonderful!

I'm so grateful for modern technology.  Having precious pictures of my children is priceless.  These pictures make me so happy.  I just wanted to look at them again - so here they are.
I have so many favorite pictures, someday I'll post more.  Looking at them makes me realize this is REAL!  It is a blessing to be a mother.  So many want the privilege and I don't want to take this journey for granted.

"A picture is worth a thousand words". . . I think it's because it would take at least that many words to describe the moment captured in the picture.













Now, they're BIG! And still oh, so handsome & beautiful.

When my crazy kids were WILD little kids . . . "knowing" adults would look at me with a bit of a scowl and warn (complete with wagging finger), 
"Just wait until their teenagers."

For the record . . . anyone with little ones, 
"Just wait until their teenagers!  It's SO much fun!"
Teenagers, at least mine, are wonderful to be around.




I love these happy memories!  We're going to make more tomorrow!

The preparations for the Birthday Ball are exciting.
I can't believe it's already here! 
I hope it's lots of fun and everyone enjoys it - that's the whole reason for hosting it.

2 comments:

Janene said...

Oh my. You make motherhood look so good. Beautiful kids. And i love that you adore them. I am sure they feel it. We're so excited to see you at your birthday ball tomorrow!!! I'm sure you'll be gorgeous! It is the most cutest idea of how to celebrate your classy years!!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! So cute!